At SHOT show this year Nighthawk Customs announced the release of its 2nd generation of the “Agent”, a collaborative 1911 project between Nighthawk, Agency Arms and Railscales. The attention to detail on this custom 1911 is really amazing; the slide serrations line up with the angles of the frame; the rail scales grip texturing matches the texture of mainspring housing, and the list goes on, its quite simply a splendid work of functional art.
Its available in 9mm and .45acp, and will also be available to California residents which is a big deal if you live there, as new handguns need to be added to a roster before they can be owned in the state. Nighthawk explained that they made a batch of these guns using Springfield TRP frames, which are already on the roster so will be legal to buy and own in California.
Features and specifications from Nighthawk:
- Forged Government Frame with Lightened Recon Rail
- Faceted Slide with Side Windows
- Agency Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- Matching Texture on Front Strap, Back Strap, and Controls
- Extended, Faceted, and Angled Magazine Catch
- Match Grade 9mm/45 Bushing Barrel
- One-Piece Mainspring Housing/Magwell
- Heinie Ledge Black Rear Sight
- Battle Worn Cerakote Finish
- Nighthawk Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Railscales G10 Grips
- Semi-Crowned Flush-Cut Barrel
- Nighthawk/Agency Custom Trigger
- New, Ultra Hi-Cut Front Strap
The post SHOT show 2018: The Nighthawk Customs Agent 2 1911 appeared first on Spotter Up.